Central America

Robert Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Thu Jun 26 10:54:35 EDT 1997

Hi all,

I am looking to visit the West side of Central American countries for a
week or two this summer.  I would like to find a place where my WWW
expertise and experience would be useful in the next few years (when I
get to retire).  Just wondering if theres any needs out there for a
CS/Math/WWW teacher/worker whom has been involved with library related
research for the web over past 10 years.  If you are informed of some
idea please respond to me directly, thanks,

Bob Terry
http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/