Managing Library Space(shelving)

Diane Lewis DILEWIS at IGSRGLIB01.ER.USGS.GOV
Mon Jun 16 07:51:48 EDT 1997

Could replies please be sent to the List?  We must move 8 miles of
shelving from the 4th floor to the basement and 1st floor of the U.S.
Geological Survey's National Center in Reston, Virginia in the  next fiscal
year! We can use all the help we can get.