Make listserv archives searchable on web?

Karl Beiser beiser at saturn.caps.maine.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:40:37 EDT 1997

I hope you can help me avoid reinventing the wheel on this one:

Suggestions for approaches to converting listserv archives to
threaded web-based format would be much appreciated.  Solutions that
do not involve UNIX or Perl are preferred.  Conversion software
(free or commercial), or techniques for using data manipulation
tools are both of interest.

The existing archives are stored in both listserv format (one large
text file for each month's traffic) and within a Pegasus mail folder.
 Tools available: WinNT Server, O'Reilly WebSite Professional,
Allaire Cold Fusion, Visual FoxPro, Visual BASIC 4.

Thanks.

Karl

Karl Beiser
Maine State Library