Charges for Scanning

Christy Wrenn Cwrenn at beta.centenary.edu
Wed Jul 30 12:58:02 EDT 1997

Web4lib List,

1.     Are any of your libraries scanning materials (photographs) to
diskette for patrons: for use on HomePages etc.?

2.    What department is responsable for doing this service?

3.    What does your library charge for this service?

4.    Do you restrict this service to specific patrons?

.     I know I sound like a survey, but scanning is a NEW thang in
libraries and for those of us who are playing catch-up with technology
need a clue as to how to handle these new services.

  Thank you all in advance.
Christy J. Wrenn, Coordinator, Public & Tech Services
Centenary College of Louisiana
Magale Library
cwrenn at beta.centenary.edu