URLs: Mean time of survival? -Reply

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Mon Jul 28 09:52:30 EDT 1997

I was saying to Bill Thayer,  IMHO, the one really noticable area is in
magazine articles (seems about every 3 months they rotate out to
archives or somewhere?)

and the infamous Bookwire, where you go to the same URL but the content
is changed! Now the book is a totally different one than you are
hyperlinking to from a search result. That's a twist:)

Elisabeth Roche  eroche at sisna.com
serendipity RULES!