Help request

Jacques Presseault jacques at olsn.on.ca
Fri Jul 25 11:37:19 EDT 1997

This is a general call for help.

I ran yesterday into a problem while trying to customize a copy of
Windows 95 which we received pre-installed on a desktop computer given
to us by the Ontario Government.

>From the Control Panel, I was able to change the settings for the mouse
(creating a drag effect) without nay difficulties but, when I tried to
change the startup window wallpaper, the program stubbornly refused to
accept any change.

The same problem occured with the screen saver: no matter how many times
I tried, I was unable to select a new screensaver or even to simply
change the time settings on the default one.

Any suggestions or comments?
Jacques Presseault  jacques at olsn.on.ca
Ontario Library Service - North (Sudbury)
http://www.library.on.ca/index.html
Tel.: (705) 675-6433 Fax: (705) 671-2441