Reference queries through the web

ammons at creighton.edu ammons at creighton.edu
Sun Jul 13 16:40:29 EDT 1997

We have a form for reference questions on our home page. We have a few
offsite users who make regular requests. It is much better to get their
requests this way than to transcribe over the phone. The fax machine is
located in tech services and so we don't always recieve fax requests in a
timely manner.

We have had some requests from people who are not faculty, staff, or
students. We usually reply to them what the charge (which is listed on the
form page) is and never hear back from them.

Shawn Ammon
ammons at creighton.edu