Could we end this filtering/porn discussion, please

Camille Del Vecchio cdelvecc at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Wed Jul 9 14:54:41 EDT 1997

	I say let the free speech roll on but then, I am lucky.  When I
open up my email, I see this great long list of posts with a subject line
for each one, so I know what the topic of each one is.  In addition I
have a delete key and I can eradicate the offending message -- just yank
it right out root and branch.  Some days I do it a lot -- and boy, it's
exhausting.  Like choping sugar cane in the sun but then, I have some
iced tea and a lie down and I'm ready for the next a new day.  I would HATE
it if I didn't have this convenience and was forced to slog my way through
every dag-blamed word. :)

  "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw

Camille DelVecchio
Penfield Public Library
1985 Baird Road
Penfield, NY 14526