Nasa

Gina A. Emory gina at ebcl.lib.id.us
Wed Jul 2 17:28:02 EDT 1997

I checked out this site yesterday too.  It IS unfortunate that
someone is "preying" on folks looking for the real NASA site.  If you
noticed, the nasa.com site isn't even a "real" site.... someone got
the domain name and pointed it to the real site, which is
www.host.net, which includes a variety of links, including the porno
link.  Doesn't change my attitude about filtering, but does reinforce
my feeling that there are some real scummy folks out there trying to
lure folks to their sites (not necessarily children, just folks).

Gina A. Emory
Technology Manager
East Bonner County Library District
Sandpoint, Idaho  83864