Nasa

Jon Lebkowsky jonl at onr.com
Wed Jul 2 14:08:30 EDT 1997

At 10:27 AM 7/2/97 -0700, Steve Harding wrote:
>[...]
>
>> I tend to think that NASA.GOV could challenge the ownership of NASA.COM if
>> they were aware it existed. I'll check with 'em.
>
>Oh...we are aware.  There is nothing we can do about it.  They paid there
>bucks for the domain registry and it's theirs.  As I recall they own a few
>others, such as cia.com, fbi.com, etc.

>--
>harding at orygun.nas.nasa.gov	  Steve Harding		steveh at grafex.sbay.org

Steve, are you guys aware that this sort of thing can be disputed? Has
anyone looked into that? I posted the URL for the InterNIC's latest dispute
resolution policy earlier today...
Jon Lebkowsky // jonl at onr.com

"The interest in encouraging freedom of expression in a democratic society
outweighs any theoretical but unproven benefit of censorship." -- Justice
Stevens, Supreme Court Opinion in Reno v ACLU.