a question

Camille Del Vecchio cdelvecc at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Wed Jul 2 10:44:15 EDT 1997

	We use Lynx for Internet access and it is lightning fast.
Unfortunately it is obtuse and extraordinarily hard to use.  Many sites
are for graphical browsers only and the others, while usable, require
great wellsprings of ingenuity and resourcefulness to conquer. It CAN be
done but only by the few and the brave.

  "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw

Camille DelVecchio
Penfield Public Library
1985 Baird Road
Penfield, NY 14526