Change of Subject Line:CDA

Linda Maclennan macl at clrc.org
Tue Jul 1 09:55:53 EDT 1997

I vote with Bill Drew, take it out of here ... especially if there is
a listserv already set up - go there and argue it out - also for
those of us who have tried to cut down on our e-mail by filtering
on the CDA subject line it isn't quiet cricket when some of you
voice the same argument but simply change the subject line ...
thanks for the various viewpoints, but some of us just don't have
that kind of time at work for a work related listserv donating all
of its time to one subject. Keep up the other posts though, I'm
still learning :-))
Linda MacLennan
CNY Library Resources Council
Syracuse, NY 13224