GRA Research Hotlinks

Jerry Rogers jrogers at grai.com
Mon Jan 27 04:04:21 EST 1997

                                 GRA Research Hotlinks

Global Risk Assessments, Inc. requests comment on "GRA Research
Hotlinks" at URL:

                    http://www.grai.com/links.html

On site are 65 links to other websites for doing research in the
field of international business and economics, including political
risk, and also international affairs.  The basis for "Hotlinks" is
original research by Reference/Business Librarian, Mr. Daniel
Hanne, at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
(dhanne at csupomona.edu) with solid input by Ms. Rita Costello,
Anderson School, UCLA and Mr. George Middeldorp, Law
Librarian, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, and webauthor.

We are not only seeking comment on current citations, but also
suggestions of other websites for inclusion, especially non-US.
Lastly, please refer this resource to faculty and students in the
above fields at your institution.  Thank you.

Dr. Jerry Rogers, DPA
President
Global Risk Assessments, Inc.
3638 University Ave, Ste 215
Riverside,CA 92501
p/f: 909-788-0672

Also:

Professor, Management and Human Resources Dept
College of Business Administration
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
(where I require a minimum number of Internet
citations on every written assignment-"Hotlinks"
facilitates this research requirement)