Netscape Gold - help getting rid of table lines in edito

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Mon Jan 27 08:22:44 EST 1997

     Your question is not entirely clear, but one way to make the "border"
     - aka the "lines" - in a table disappear is to turn their color into
     something that matches the background.  You can also turn their width
     (etc) to "0" pixels.

     I make extensive use of tables to format data, and by using 0 byte
     borders or noodling the colors, I can make the lines disappear.

     Hope this helps

     Earl Young