Workstation Monitoring Statistics

Scott Stevens smsshs at LOYOLA.EDU
Tue Jan 14 18:40:16 EST 1997

Thank you everyone for your replies.  I've seen WinU mentioned here a few
times, but I never realised it could perform the reporting and logging
functions I'm interested in.  I downloaded it and gave it a spin.  It
looks like it's exactly what I want!  I suppose my only problem (and this
extends to Win95 in general) is that I can not prevent a DOS programme
from shelling out to a DOS prompt.  #^#@^$^@(^#%@%# The vendors have not
updated their product to Windows UI yet.
	While I am not worried about a security problem (this is after
all a seminary <g>), it is still a security risk and hole I'd love to
plug.  Still, WinU's 4Me.

Thanks again,

Scott Stevens  (smsshs at loyola.edu)