Automatic date up-date

Linda Absher absher at lclark.edu
Mon Jan 6 15:30:58 EST 1997

If you don't mind downloading and uploading your files (and if you've got
quite a few, this could be quite a task) you could try using HTML Grinder, a
shareware package from Matterform Media (http://www.matterform.com/grinder/).
I must warn you, however, it does live up to its name!  Like unix, you
have to be extradorinarly careful when specifying what you want replace,
since it does EXACTLY that, including related HTML tags (I learned the
hard way).   However, for the perl-impared, this might be a quick way to
replace sections of HTML coding as a batch job.

LInda

Linda Ueki Absher		absher at lclark.edu/lindaa at info.berkeley.edu
Reference Librarian		(503) 768-7287       FAX: (503) 768-7282
Lewis & Clark College 		Portland, OR 97219
--
"By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely
 overwhelm me. -- Asleigh Brilliant