Internet training

Klocek, Angela - Canton kloceka1 at metronet.lib.mi.us
Mon Jan 20 21:58:31 EST 1997

Hello all,
I just cocreated a homepage for one of the libraries I work at.  I also
have to think about doing some "Internet" training for the patrons
who do not know much about the Internet and the WEB.  However, I never
done this sort of thing before and my partner on the homepage will
be leaving to work at another library.  I would rather wait until
we find a replacement before I start the Internet training, which
wasn't going to last too long, but I don't know if this is feasible.
I am currently sifting through about 5 Internet books for ideas.  I am
in the process of creating a one page search finder tool for the
Internet.  Can anyone give me any words of encouragement or offer any
ideas on how they handled this??  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
:)

-Angela R. Klocek-
   Substitute Librarian
     Canton Public Library