Java Telnet to Morrisville OPAC

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Fri Feb 28 19:29:13 EST 1997

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Wilfred (Bill) Drew Jr. wrote:

>I have gotten a Java based Telnet applet to work.  It does a telent

Well...I guess I'll have to start a new index to complement HYTELNET and
webCATS. Anyone suggest a name? "HYTELJAVAAPPLETNETCAT" has a certain ring
to it......

  Peter Scott, Manager, Small Systems, University of Saskatchewan Libraries
             3 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada, S7N 5A4
                  Phone 306-966-5920     FAX 306-966-6040
                  Home Page: http://www.usask.ca/~scottp/