Will we be here in 20 years?

Laura Larsson larsson at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 19 23:13:12 EST 1997

/Friends:

Just a comment. One of the reasons that we are likely to continue to be
around is that many of us are not just identifying, managing and
disseminating other people's published works, we are generating new works
ourselves that are being used by our clients in the pursuit of the work
(research and teaching) they do themselves. We are not just adding value
to information, we are creating new information. This to me is the
wonderful part of being an electronic librarian and is likely to keep us
employed for quite some time.

Regards,

Laura C. Larsson
Research Librarian
Health Services
Box 357660
University of Washington
Seattle, WA  98195
(voice) 206/616-2935; (fax) 206/543-3964
larsson at u.washington.edu
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~larsson/hshome.html