Java applications in library and information science?

g.p.rao gprao at relay.lvpeye.stph.net
Tue Feb 18 23:22:06 EST 1997

To  :Wendy Wu

From:Prabhkar
     <gprao at lvpeye.stph.net

I required the same information please send me the information you get
from the list members directly to you.

G.PRAHBHAKR RAO. MA.MLISc
LIBRARIAN
L.V.PRASADE EYE INSTITUTE
ROAD #2 BANJARA HILLS
HYDERABAD -INDIA

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Wendy Wu wrote:

> Dear Web4lib Colleagues, > > A student in library science asked me to
give her some information > regarding Java applications in the library and
information sciences > area, such as search engine, database access etc. I
appreciate it very > much if you can give me some input on this topic,
e.g. the applications > in use or in evaluation, usenet/listserv
resources, bibliographic > citations on this topic.  > > TIA > > -- >
Wendy G. Wu > Shiffman Medical Library email: wendywu at med.wayne.edu >
Wayne State University Tel:  (313) 577-0586 > Detroit, MI 48201 Fax:
(313) 577-0706