HTML Converter for Excel 4.0

Rand Simmons rsimmons at isl.state.id.us
Tue Feb 18 18:18:24 EST 1997

I've been searching, in vain, for an HTML editor that will turn Excel 4.0
spreadsheets into tables for a home page.

I know that html.xla exists.  It is designed to run with Excel 5.0.  Problem
is, I only have Excel 4.0 on my home computer.  I have not found a way
to convert html.xla to a format that can be used by Excel 4.0.

Anyone have suggestions?

(BTW, I know I can covert my Excel 4.0 files using Internet Wizard on
Excel 5.0 which I have at work.  I was just hoping that I could do it in one
step at home where I have Excel 4.0)

Thanks for the help.

Rand

Rand Simmons, Ph.D.
Networking Consultant, Idaho State Library
325 W. State Street, Boise, ID 83702
(208) 334-2150 / (208) 334-4016 fax / rsimmons at isl.state.id.us