PC Security Locks -Reply -Reply

KAREN SCHNEIDER SCHNEIDER.KAREN at EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV
Mon Feb 10 10:06:31 EST 1997

.. and I bet  you would all like to know how to reach this company
to take advantage of all they have to offer... (I think I embedded a
"sleepy" tag somewhere in my morning header):

PO Box 518
Elmsford NY 10523-0518
1-800-431-1658

Karen G. Schneider/schneider.karen at epamail.epa.gov
Contractor, GCI/Director, US EPA Region 2 Library
http://www.epa.gov/Region2/library/

>>> KAREN SCHNEIDER
<SCHNEIDER.KAREN at epamail.epa.gov> 02/10/97 08:43am

A company we have purchased from over the last year is
Kintronics.  They are a CD-ROM equipment company but offer
all kinds of security devices.  I have found them a really nice
company to work with.

Karen G. Schneider/schneider.karen at epamail.epa.gov