Internet policies (fwd)

Richard J. Violette rviolett at socialaw.com
Wed Feb 5 06:48:30 EST 1997

Dear WEB4LIBers,

I received the following message on another list (AUTOCAT), and with the
author's permission, post it here, where it is far more germain.  As she
does not subscribe to WEB4LIB, you may send comments directly to her,
although I'm sure the rest of us hope you will share them with all.

/s/ Rich.V.

--
Richard J. Violette    | 1200 Court House           | "He chose to be
Catalog Librarian I    | Boston MA 02108            | rich, by making