Library sued over filtering

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Tue Dec 23 11:01:11 EST 1997

This is important to read, the list of plaintiffs is included in the actual
complaint, hyperlinked from the URL below. I believe the People for the
America Way agreed to put up some money, I don't think they are plaintiffs
in the case. [I better go check<smile>]

I find it interesting that not one of the press reports I've seen has
mentioned that Loudoun County is the stomping grounds of Lyndon LaRouche.

Elisabeth Roche Roche Internet Resources and Research Tucson, AZ
(520)320-5933 eroche at sisna.com
serendipity RULES!

---fwd original message from another list received this morning/last night---

The complaint in the Loudoun County censorware case is at:

  http://cgi.pathfinder.com/netly/spoofcentral/censored/

And at http://www.pfaw.org/

-Declan

This list is public. To join fight-censorship-announce, send
"subscribe fight-censorship-announce" to majordomo at vorlon.mit.edu.
More information is at http://www.well.com/~declan/fca/

----fwd original message--