Search engine for e-journals list

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Tue Dec 23 07:34:32 EST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Arnett <narnett at verity.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Monday, December 22, 1997 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: Search engine for e-journals list

>At 03:25 PM 12/22/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Now that I have created an html list of all the journals that we subscribe
>>to which have electronic versions I am looking for a search engine which
>>will search across the contents of all sites simultaneously.
>
>If these can be indexed with a Web spider, our Information Server would do
>it.  See http://www/products/datasheets/is.html

Or http://www.verity.com/products/datasheets/is.html for those who don't
have the DWIM plug-in enabled.  :-)

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu

"The following directions are for Windows or MacOS and should cover
most of the browsers out there. If you're smart enough to be using unix,
you should be smart enough to figure out how to do this on your own..."
    --The Straight Dope