Two Questions

Charles A. Summerhill casummerhill at librarylrc.uams.edu
Fri Dec 19 15:21:32 EST 1997

Actually there is a Macintosh-Emulator called Executor from Ardi Systems
(http://www.ardi.com/) which runs under DOS, Windows95, Linux, NextStep,
OS/2, etc...

Its emulation is not quite all there -- but it will work. You can download a
demo version (the last time that I did, they were 10-minute trials, it would
run only 10-minutes at a time as many times as you wanted).

Hope this helps!

--Charles A. Summerhill
  LibraryLRC Network Guy