different browsers

Gary L. Fraser III gfraser at intermind.net
Tue Dec 9 13:19:30 EST 1997

I realize this is a fairly novice question, but....

I am far from an HTML expert, but I do the webpages for my library and have
been running into an irritating problem. I've viewed the pages in IE 3.02
and 4.0, and in Netscape 3.0 and 4.0. It looks different in each. I keep
experimenting with different font sizes, but I can't seem to find one that
looks ok no matter what the browser. The really frustrating part is that
the computer that I do all the editing on (IE 3.02) looks ok and then I
view it on another terminal (also IE 3.02) and the script is much smaller.
I can't understand this problem in particular. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

Gary

Gary L. Fraser III
gfraser at intermind.net