Request for help - Setting up an active

Bob Long bob at mail.esrl.lib.md.us
Wed Dec 3 13:13:29 EST 1997

I agree with Chuck 100%. We use Linux for everything; mail, DNS, web. Well,
our web is currently on an NT box, but we're going to virtual host most of
our member libraries, and those will be split between the NT and the Linux.
	The install is no problem. Worst part is partitioning the drive(s). We
have Red Hat 4.2, which still uses the old fdisk utility, but I understand
that the new 5.0 version has a graphical utility of some sort.
	Short of Solaris, Linux is THE OS for Internet/Intranet applications.

Bob