Knowledge Mapping

Linda Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Dec 18 15:08:59 EST 1997

Lately, several corporate folks have approached me about "knowledge
mapping." Does anyone out there do it, or know of anyone doing it
especially in a corporate environment? When I asked what they meant, here
is how they responded:

>* Knowledge Mapping -- Basically we're looking for someone with experience
>     working with database designers to provide the protocols and
>     attributes for how to define, catalogue,store, search and retrieve
>     info.

Maybe this isn't the proper listserv. Any suggestions on where to find info
about knowledge mapping, and who is doing it? Thanks.

Linda Woods Hyman
Pacific Bell Education First
Dept. of Educational Technology
San Diego State University