History of web design - Very useful site!

Eric Rumsey rumsey at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 10 17:21:25 EST 1997

A few weeks ago I sent the original posting on this subject, and got
several helpful replies. Here's one that's especially good, about an
archive of old library web pages - Just what I was hoping for! Though the
archive is in Sweden, many of the libraries covered are in the US.

  --Eric

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)