Organizational chart

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Tue Aug 26 17:38:23 EDT 1997

--On Tue, Aug 26, 1997 12:12 PM -0700 "Chuck Waibel"
<newworld at bagley.polaristel.net> wrote:
> 	This isn't as hard as it first appears. An effective way of doing it
would
> be to simply (!?) draw the chart as you'd like it, then export as a .gif
or
> .jpg.

The only problem with images is that they don't scale well to different
sized browser windows.  With pure HTML, it will scale, be readable by text
browsers/audio readers, and probably be a smaller file size.  I don't have
any answers to the original poster's questions, but would be interested if
anyone else has other options.

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                      pem at po.cwru.edu