Forms not using cgi?

Gleason Sackman gleason at rrnet.com
Mon Aug 25 16:53:24 EDT 1997

Folk may want to checkout the following:

From: tanderson at luminis.adelaide.edu.au
http://www.webgenie.com/Software/Cspro/

CGI*Star is shareware which easily and rapidly generates CGIs for HTML forms
in Web pages. Web sites become interactive in minutes. No knowledge of CGI
or PERL is required.

Customer Examples: See what can be done with CGI*StarPro

                 Feedback
                 Survey
                 Online Registrations
                 Subscriptions