searching own page

nancy keane nancy.keane at rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us
Mon Aug 25 16:57:40 EDT 1997

A short time ago there was a discussion of searching your own web page.
People had wonderful suggestions about different strategies and software to
use to make your own pages searchable.  Unfortunately, the ones I saved all
refer to UNIX servers.

We have a new web server which runs on a Mac 9650 233mghz Power PC with PCI
bus and System 7.6.1.  My network Administrator thinks that a software
called Apple e.g. would do what I want but I don't know anything about it.
I can't use Glimpse since it runs on a UNIX.

Do any of you use Apple e.g. or have any other suggestions as to what I can
use to make my web pages searchable.

Thanks.

Nancy Keane

Nancy J. Keane	    	phone: 603-225-0862	fax: 603-226-3288
Rundlett Middle School	144 South Street	Concord, New Hampshire  03301
nancy.keane at rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us
http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett
Booktalks Page  http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett/booktalks
http://www.nhptv.org/kn/nhema (Vice President, N.H. Educational Media
Association)
++++++++++++++Do the best you can and maintain a sense of humor++++++++++++++++