Public PC printers -Reply -Reply

Richard M. Page rpage at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 18 18:12:03 EDT 1997

   Hi! On the surface this seems like a logical argument, but I have a
   question. If this is so, shouldn't duplex printing present the very same
   problems? In my experience, all of the HP printers , when printing duplex,
   are essentially printing on paper that is "used," at least in the sense
   that these arguments are presented. Just something to ponder.

   --Richard

    Richard M. Page                         | Voice      (405) 744-5347
    Head, Library Systems Department        | Fax        (405) 744-7579
    224A Library, Oklahoma State University |
    Stillwater, OK 74078-1070               | E-Mail: rpage at okway.okstate.edu