size of windows icons

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Thu Aug 14 16:44:42 EDT 1997

In windows 95, choose Start-Settings-Control panel.  Next click on the
tab labeled Appearance.  Under item select Icon. Now the size
incrementer beside icon is available for change.  Below that choice is
the incrementer for the font and font size and that may be what you
would want to change rather than the icon size, they are not
synchronized to change together.  If you are using NT 4.0 this should be
the same process.  I'll have to check on our NT server which is located
in a different building.

Thomas

--