Wanted: Gov't info on Web in need of agents, searchability

Nick Arnett narnett at verity.com
Mon Aug 11 16:17:02 EDT 1997

Verity is looking to create a new demonstration of our products.  Do you
know of sources of information on the Web that would benefit from a
specialized agent and search resource?  We need to show off our
knowledgebases, search and agent technologies.  The best way to do this is
with real, "live" information, ideally something that is fairly large and
changes fairly rapidly... and is free.  Is there a government resource that
would be substantially more useful to you if it were more accurately
searchable and you could monitor it with true concept-based agents?

As a product demonstration, Verity plans to make whatever we choose freely
available on the Web.  Please send me any suggestions

Nick

Product Manager, Categorization and Visualization
Verity Inc. -- Connecting People with Information

Phone: 408-542-2164     Fax: 408-541-1600
Home office: 408-733-7613         narnett at verity.com
http://www.verity.com