Two questions

William J. Frost fros at planetx.bloomu.edu
Sun Aug 3 20:56:58 EDT 1997

On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Sam A. Khosh-Khui 512/245-2288 wrote:

>         1.  I am looking for a program to find and replace all
>             occurrences of a given URL on all html files on our web
>             server.  We have a Macintosh PowerPC.  Is there such a
>             program available?

One of the best regarded HTML editors for the Mac is BBEdit.  It has a
find & replace feature which can be used with a group of pages.

>         2.  I am looking for a Javascript to display a message for a
>             given Username. Is there such a javascript available?
>
>         Thanks in Advance for your help.
>
>         Sam A. Khosh-khui (Sk03 at swt.edu)
>         Alber B. Alkek Library
>         Southwest Texas State University

	Bill Frost                       Harvey A. Andruss Library
	Reference Librarian              Bloomsburg University
	717-389-4126                     Bloomsburg, PA  17815
	fros at bloomu.edu                  Fax 717-389-3895
	Listowner CAPi-L		 http://planetx.bloomu.edu/~fros/