The Library Channel

DEIRDRE F. WOODWARD 4CTY_DEIRDRE at 4cty.org
Thu Aug 21 15:36:44 EDT 1997

I just finished a meeting in which a man from THe Library Channel demo'ed the
THe Library CHannel software which is a very sharp product for Internet site
selection.  WHile it is not Exactly a filtering software, it does provide a
way for librarians to create a web selection based on categories to help
patrons wade through the quagmire of Internetdom.

Anyone using Library Channel?  I'd love to hear what you think.  I am a
anti-censorship supporter, and this that this product is great.

Deirdre