MSNBC Column on David Burt

Ronnie Morgan rmorgan at Harding.edu
Wed Aug 20 22:25:49 EDT 1997

At 08:08 AM 8/21/97 -0700, James Lynch wrote:
>Yes, I agree that Mr. Burt's pointing out this article shows a
>distressing lack of modesty.

I can hear the topic police sirens coming this way...

Modesty has nothing to do with it.  When you are the only one running a
business, you have no publicity department to make such announcements for
you, YOU are the publicity department.  The only reason why this arguement
has been made is because you don't agree with him and would rather he go
away.

<quickly running away as the sirens get louder>

Ronnie

Disclaimer:  Views expressed are mine and mine alone.  My views or opinions
are NOT representative to Harding University.