Filtering viewpoints...

Earl J. Moniz emoniz at christcom.net
Tue Apr 29 21:59:31 EDT 1997

My two cents. . .

Librarian - if it exists in our library, I am responsible for the
exposure/use of that resource to age appropriate individuals ... regardless
of whether it comes to me in books with covers or electronically with
headers/URLs ...

Parent - I trust that the educators at the school have the best interests
of my growing and learning *child*/*children* at heart and would not do
anything to harm his or her progression toward becoming a productive and
beneficial asset to our future society ...

Altruistically motivated, adaptive educator - an educator who understands
the varied backgrounds from which students come to school and is prepared
and willing to shape and change teaching styles in order to reach as many
children as possible with as many educational opportunities as possible,
both traditionally and electronically - with the permission, encouragement,
and support of parents ...

Selfish, self-centered, politically narrow-minded individual - my way is
best, you just wait and see ...

<my screenful contribution to this debate...>

Aloha...   Earl J.

Earl J. Moniz (emoniz at christcom.net OR emoniz at nccu.edu)
"Just doing what I can from where I am with what I have..."
Retransmission/republication permission granted...
I'm flattered you think some of what I said is worth repeating...