Webpage "update" procedures

Cheryl L. Bell clbell at lahontan.clan.lib.nv.us
Tue Apr 29 14:39:47 EDT 1997

My name is cheryl and I am the Webmaster for our library.  We have been
up on the web now for about 7 months and staff have just started showing
interest in adding information to their department pages.  We have
decided we need to develop a procedure for submitting information they
think should be added, with a section for the appropriate reviewers to
approve or disapprove.  Does anyone have a policy or procedure of this
type that would share with me?  Thank you for your help.

|  Nevada     |    Cheryl L. Bell
|   State     |    ADA/Media Access Coordinator & Webmaster
|    Library  |    E-mail:  clbell at clan.lib.nv.us
| *     &     |    Phone:     (702) 687-8346
 \    Archives|    Fax:       (702) 687-8330
   \          |    TDD:       (702) 687-8338
     \        |    USnail:    100 N. Stewart Street
       \    __|               Carson City, NV 89701
         \__\      Visit us at URL:  http://www.clan.lib.nv.us