TIFF-to-Jpeg batch converter?

Donald Barclay dbarclay at Bayou.UH.EDU
Thu Apr 24 18:55:13 EDT 1997

Try Paint Shop Pro.  You can get a shareware copy off the web--search
"Paint Shop Pro" in a web search engine to get the URL. The
software itself sells for around $60 as I remember. A bargain.

And here is where I start my speech about filtering software. . . just
kidding.

Donald A. Barclay
Coordinator of Electronic Services    always the beautiful answer
University of Houston Libraries       who asks a more beautiful question
DBarclay at uh.edu                               --e.e. cummings