ADA and Web Pages

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Tue Apr 22 20:04:55 EDT 1997

You might try looking at some of the papers from the recent International
World Wide Web conference.  The theme of the conference was accessibility.
Specifically, the paper Cascaded Speech Style Sheets by T. V. Raman of Adobe
might be of interest to you; it talks about the author's work of
synchronizing a speech device with the W3Emacs browser.  The author was even
talking about how tables could be read across a virtual space using stereo
spatial audio (the table would be read left to right across the stereo
spectrum with each column lining up).  The URL of the conference proceedings
is:

  http://proceedings.www6conf.org/

Peter

--