Internal Revenus Service/AltaVista

Sheryl Dwinell dwinells at vms.csd.mu.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:26:29 EDT 1997

>I see the problem here. But your search was not a good one, and indicative
>of the common mistakes people make when they go to search engines and
>don't take advantage of the available syntax.

Which I think was the point the original poster was making. Most people
probably don't make use of the advanced syntax and search options.  Of
course you can get to the IRS page easily if you do your search the most
precise way, but I would bet that the majority of people who use search
engines rarely take the time to learn all the nifty little tricks available
to them.