"Automatic" HTML editors

City of Greater Dandenong Libraries cgdl at vicnet.net.au
Tue Apr 15 23:44:22 EDT 1997

I am interested in learning about software which will take a word document
and turn it into HTML without adding the tags. I have been using Hotdog and
HTML Assistant. However, I have an evaluation copy of HTML Transit.

Any other software that has been found useful. We need one that supports a
Windows 3.1.1 network, that is easy to use for rank amateurs and is
realatively low cost. Would like something Australian but thats not essential.

Patricia Marcuccio

City of Greater Dandenong Libraries
Library, Cultural and Recreation Services
Private Bag 75
336 Springvale Rd
Springvale, Vic 3171

Phone (03) 9547 8311, Intn'l +61 3 9547 8311;
Fax (03) 9562 4939, Intl +61 3 9562 4939
E'Mail cgdl at vicnet.net.au