Problems printing with Netscape 3.01

Jian Liu jiliu at script.lib.indiana.edu
Tue Apr 15 23:16:05 EDT 1997

Malabika,

You may have already received the answer, but just in case.

This must be related the background color of the page you
wanted to print, especially when the background color is
set to black.

The solution is: Go to Options --> General Preferences --> Colors
and click/put a check mark on "Always Use my Colors, Override
Document".

Jian
Indiana University Libraries