Pasting Netscape Screen Dumps into Powerpoint

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Tue Apr 15 10:53:33 EDT 1997

Nick,
	Your second paragraph is most accurate. You can, however, go
directly to the clipboard viewer and save the image to floppy. That is, of
course, assuming that the file is small enough to fit. Some of the screens
can get fairly large. The main thing here is, you have to go through some
application to get the screen capture so that you can save it.
Hope this helps.

Bruce Hinman			bruceh at csufresno.edu
Library Equipment Technician	(209) 278-6528 office
Henry Madden Library 		(209) 278-6952 fax
California State University
Fresno, California