Changing url of a web site

Perrin, Thomas W. tperrin937 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 1 18:35:20 EST 1997

Try this:

1. Delete all the information on the old web site (URL)
2. Type in new information:
 "Our address has changed to: hyperlink for new address
Please change your bookmarks and notify any referral source."

The above assumes that you know the bare basics of html or have access
to a website compiler like MS Publisher 97.

Tom Perrin