high school emailers (was: great web site...)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 16 13:59:15 EDT 1997

I answer these kinds of "shot in the dark" inquiries the same way,
whether they are from curious and creative high-schoolers or tired and
jaded oldsters like me. I request that they make the acquaintance of
their local reference librarian, who will be only too happy to help them
formulate an appropriate (that is, internet *and* print) research
strategy. If I know the answer off the top of my head, I of course
answer their question. But mostly that isn't what they're after.
Roy Tennant