WebSchool (fwd) was Re: Library School Curriculum ideas (fwd)

Laura A Schmitt las at laser.net
Thu Apr 3 23:56:03 EST 1997

Hi all!

This came to me through other channels, but given the level of
response to my original query about library school curriculum ideas, I
thought folks on this group might be interested.

Thanks again for your responses...and feel free to keep them coming.
I'm finishing a midterm this weekend, then will post a summary of what
I'm learning.

Laura Schmitt
las at laser.net